Saturday 5 January 2019

Caught off guard.


Pose : Ana Poses - We See

Decor :  [USB] - Industrial Table (Adult) TMD
 Apple Fall Handbag & Scarf
Taken in the Apple Fall Country Hall @ my homestead.

Ok so my brain has well and truly been up my backside today, and I've neglected to think of a subject to write about, also, tomorrow I will be going out with family for my first 'public' meal since I've been feeling better... so that's possibly weighing on my mind a little. I mean, who wants to sit a freakin' restaurant with a bunch of people they don't know, feeling super self conscious while celebrating a 40th Wedding Anniversary?
I actually asked my Dad how he felt about being married to my mum for that long, and I was hoping/expecting for some beautiful sentiment or maybe at a push, something flattering about his children (eg, me.) but no. The response I got was "To be honest, I'm kinda numb to it now."
Now I'm remembering and giggling to myself like a plonker!
In other news, TMD is open, Lads! Go grab your new things!
xoxo



All of the things, Durex :

Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body
Skin : Not Found - Robert Skin 
Head :  CATWA HEAD Skell
Hair & Hat : Vango. Joe
Ears : [MANDALA]STRETCHED_Ears_Season2 HUMAN
Nails in ear : [CX] Heavily Nailed (Group Gift)
Beard & Scar : IDTTY Faces - Sharp Beard [CUT]
Tattoo : DAPPA -  Shiryo V2 Tattoo. @ Limit8
Sweater : TORI TORRICELLI //  Dakota Turtle Neck Sweater @ TMD
Pants : TORI TORRICELLI //  Dakota Chino @ TMD
Sneakers : .TORI TORRICELLI Downtown Sneakers @ TMD

All of the things, Pickle : 

Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : GENUS Project (babyface)
Skin : DeeTaleZ *Appliers* GENUS Head "Roxana"
Ears : L'Etre - Pure mesh ears  
Hair : *barberyumyum*S03
Glasses : #SHOOK - Lunari Sunglasses
Necklace : (Yummy) Supernova Necklace 
Shirt : BUENO-Rucy Top For The Saturday Sale
Pants : .:villena:. Destroyed Mom Jeans
Shoes : [Juju] Lorelei Cream


No comments:

Post a Comment