Wednesday 23 January 2019

Almost you.


Pose : FOXCITY. Sits VOL3-4m

Decor : {moss&mink} Venus Sofa &{moss&mink} Modern Arbor (Dark) @ FaMESHedX
{moss&mink} Modern Princess - Princess Kitty RARE (Gacha)
{moss&mink} Floor Cushion GIFT
dust bunny . spicy fiesta . chips & guac
Soy. My Laptop

I have more pretties for you today!


The Chanel skin from Revoul is available at the brand new A+ event, and the pretty eyeballs are at Shiny Shabby!
I'm wearing the 'new' Lelutka head Piper, but the skin also comes available for Catwa, Genus and Omega, but as usual, DEMO FIRST because shading and results will vary depending on the head you're using!
Shown above are the tones RE05, RE10, RE15, RE20, RE25, RE30, RE35 and RE40
The skin comes in a no brow option too.. but I neglected to take a picture on that. I'll take my wrist slaps like a champ though!


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-PIPER 3.3
Skin : Lefort by REVOUL Chanel CatwaGenusLelutka App @  A+ Event
Eyes : REVOUL - Revoulutionary Beauty Eyes Shiny Shabby
Hair : [monso] My Hair - Terri @ Soiree
Necklace & Earrings : Cae :: Basics - Solitaire 
Top : EVANI - Emi top [Fullpack]
Nails : Ascendant - Pretentious Nails 01Shiny Shabby
Pants : EVANI - Molly jeans


No comments:

Post a Comment