Tuesday 29 January 2019

Stuck by ya.


Pose : **SN~ Mr Bumblebee @ The Original Vogue Event

I did a mix of green screen and inworld stuff, so the inworld sunflowers are from Little Branch.

I need to do a massive shout-out to Hayyz Resident today. We were discussing her recent headshots she'd taken using the pose above, and I expressed my absolute love of Sunflowers and she was so freakin' adorable and gifted me the poses to use myself... so thank you, sweetheart!
Check out Hayyz's blog >Here< and her flickr >Here< to see her gorgeous versions!
I am so grateful for Hayyz. I got her pegged entirely wrong when we met and the poor girl now has to listen to me apologizing constantly for my mistake. She's become someone who, despite my shortcomings, will reach out and poke me every now and then to make sure things are going well. Her devotion to her friends makes me want to be better to others too. Thank you for being such an inspiring woman with your actions, beautiful. You mean the world to me. ♥

I have a bunch of info for you again today, so my dear Spoonies (i'm still gonna make that a thing!), read on to find out all the fabulous I'm sporting today!
xoxo


The Xiao Catwa Skin is available at the Revoul Mainstore, and I kinda feel like I'm channeling a bit of Nikita Dragun (I might be slightly delusional here, let me have that one). I've shown the tones available above. My personal favourite for this skin is RE20 shown in the top right, but as you can see, all of the tones are stunniiiinnnnngg (more Mama Dragun?). I'm using the Magy Catwa head, but don't be afraid to give it a go on ANY of your catwa heads, just bear in mind that different heads have different shadings, and as always, your shape may need to be tweaked... be sure to demo first!


Finally I think I may have discovered the secret of showing off eyes & eyelashes! Not sure why it took me quite this long to figure out how to get them all in line, but huzzah for this small hurdle I have jumped over! Above I'm showing the Revoul "Revoulutionized Beauty" Lash styles at Shiny Shabby, and the Go&See Mystery Eyes. also at Shiny Shabby.
In case you want a closer look, click over the image and it'll poof up bigger on your screen! ♥

All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : Lefort by Revoul.Xiao Catwa Applier 
Eyes : Go&See * Mystery * Eyes Shiny Shabby
Lashes :  Revoul. Revoulutionized Beauty Lashes Shiny Shabby
Piercings :-SU!- Piercing Set 05 (Note : There's no MAGY rig as yet, so I've used Kimberly)
Ears : L'Etre - Basic mesh ears 
Earrings : :: SAGA :: Meow Earrings 
Choker :  #SHOOK - Identity Choker {DOLL] 
Hair : DOUX - Audrey hairstyle [Deluxe Pack] - (Note : It seems Doux has changed the way they sell their hair, now you can buy a 'basic pack' which will allow you all the colours in the fatpack hud. If you purchase the DELUXE hud as a add-on, you'll get extra style options along with a tint hud, which i've used here to get the blue tone and the hanging jewels from the cute lil buns.)
Cardigan :  .miss chelsea. Ines Set @ Uber
Rings : (Yummy) Free Spirit Rings


No comments:

Post a Comment