Saturday 19 January 2019

Pass you by.


Things that go here normally aren't here today, because you can't see my pose and it was a green screen background...

Anywho, MOAR SKINS? Yes please!
Go&See released "Laura" at the Gloss event, and I am IN LOVE. When I showed Potato he was equally as impressed and asked what it was called, and when I told him he said "Wow, so it was literally made for you!" because Laura is my RL name! (It wasn't made for me, but I'm going to pretend anyway, ok?)
I'm actually loving this style of portrait at the moment, too and it might be something I continue with for skins and stuff, so be prepared to see many more like this!
Below you'll be able to see a sneaky lil tone pic of all the options available for the  Laura skin, bear in mind it also comes with a no eyebrow version, and optional freckles, which I haven't shown.

Happy Saturday, Spoonies, wishing you all love and light.
xoxo


All of the things : 

Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : Go&See * Laura * @ Gloss
Eyes : LOTUS. Beauty Eyes @ Equal 10
Hair : DOUX - Virgo hairstyle @ Equal 10
Tattoo : DAPPA - Akha Tattoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment