Friday 18 January 2019

Collide.


Pose : *!R.O!* Frustration BENTO Pose

Background & Decor : Culprit ModSquad Scooter Mirrors
Culprit Hacienda Set (Sofa & Rug)
Cadillac - Full perm by Meli Imako on the Marketplace
BUENO-Le Happy Building-Vintage @ Collabor88

When Bueno popped this building in Collabor88 I got a little excited. My Potato man is of Cuban descent, and we'd recently been talking about the streets of Cuba having tons of old vehicles parked against the sides of the roads. I can't remember the exact reason, because honestly, my brain kind of tunes out anything that has something to do with politics (and I think that's what happened here, something to do with not being able to trade or.. idk?) anyway, because of the weird politics I can't remember, the only vehicles Cuba has are those which are built entirely IN Cuba, or those that have been kept by Cuban people learning how to repair existing parts from cars that were imported back in the 50's and 60's.
I realize that my photography skills for this particular idea may be lacking, but I entirely encourage you to google the streets of Cuba, because without a doubt, the images are stunning. 
Regardless, I hope you enjoy Man-Pickle Friday, it's a bit of a change for me, but entirely necessary - have you seen the awesome man-things he's wearing!?
xoxo


One of the big reasons I decided to bring Man-Pickle out on a day that isn't Monday was thanks to this skin by Revoul named Ezekiel.
My head of choice for Man-Pickle for a long time has been Stanley, by Catwa, and that's due to my love of thicker lips and wider noses, plus the chiseling of the cheeks and the squarer jaw that is far easier to achieve on Stanley than Daniel. Luckily for me, the Ezekiel skin accentuates all of those features I love so hard, and above you can see all the tones available from RE05, to RE40.


Here are two of the body  options available for the male body, shown in my tone preference of RE25.
On the left is a "Fit" version, and on the right i'm featuring the "Soft". I believe there might be a third option as "Chubby", but I've yet to get my hands on that one, and as soon as I do, I'll showcase it! I for one am super excited about seeing a chubby option for the guys, because who doesn't love a Dad Bod?!


All of the things : 

Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body
Skin : Lefort by Revoul Ezekiel Catwa Applier @ Equal10
Head :  CATWA HEAD Stanley
Eyes : HERMONY / EYES OF THE BEHOLDER 
Ears : Mug - Danni Ears @ Men Only Monthly
Hair & Hairbase : YUTH: Lewis Hair 
Shirt : Native - Kalimba Tee 
Jeans : <Kalback> Original Jeans M8 Mix  @ TMD (Note : It seems there's a 50% sale on Tanks & Tee's at the Kalback mainstore, too!)
Shoes : Native  - Woodboat Sneakers


I'm not sure how well this depicts Cuban music, as the Potato's internet went poof, but I absolutely love the shots of the streets and the view of the cars etc shown in the video, so, enjoy! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment