Thursday 24 January 2019

Come thru.


No idea what this pose is, it's hidden somewhere in my AO stands.


I have a big ol' project starting soon, so please excuse me if I don't write as much as usual in the interim! There's still a bunch of information for you to find here, and I hope to pick up my nonsense narrative shortly! 
xoxo

All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : CATWA Catya
Skin : Lefort by REVOUL Chanel CatwaGenusLelutka App (RE20) @  A+ Event
Eyes : REVOUL - Revoulutionary Beauty Eyes Shiny Shabby
Hair & Hat : .Entwined. Milana Shiny Shabby
Jacket & Shirt : EVIE - Bad Touch Outfit @ Equal10
Bag : [VALE KOER] KEEPALL BAG @ N21 (Note : This bag comes with an animation, but is MODIFY. I took the animation out and re-edited the bag to fit with this pose)
Shorts : .:villena:. - Laced Up Ripped Shorts 
Tights (Applier) : The Secret Store - Lace Tights 
Boots : #EMPIRE - Lorenz @ The Seasons Story

No comments:

Post a Comment