Sunday 20 January 2019

Look twice.


Pose : [La Baguette] Caprice3

Background : anxiety %cellardoor

I had a really, really vivid dream last night. It was so detailed and so much like a movie, that when I was woken up by my alarm (yes, it's Sunday, but fudge, I'm trying to be normal!), I knew how it should have ended. I knew the characters backstories. I knew how they'd gotten to the point I was at when I was disturbed.
It floored me a little, and I remember reading about Stephen King, who is meant to write about his nightmares and a part of me wondered if I should be doing the same. 
This wasn't a nightmare, but there were parts that could have been horror/thriller.
I'm considering trying to take an SL Picture to encompass my dream, and maybe I'll tell you more about it in the future. In the meantime, have some pretties from Miss Chelsea, Breathe & Dappa.
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-PIPER 3.3
Skin : [Glam Affair] Giada Applier
Eyes : -SU!- Medora Eyes /Glitch Wasted/ (Gacha)
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Dragon Ears 
^^Swallow^^ Gauged Ear
Septum :  DAPPA - Septum X. @ TLC
Eyeshadow :  -SU!- Katja Eye Makeup 
Hair : pr!tty - Daydreamer (Gacha)
Cat-ears : #Foxy - Lace Cat Ears 
Choker : Eclat - Strap Buckle Choker
Tattoo : DAPPA - Savage Tattoo.@ The Seasons Story
Outfit : .miss chelsea. Ulla Set @ N21 (opening tomorrow, Jan 21st)
Fishnets : Bossie. fishnet tights 
Shoes : [BREATHE]-Kimika Heels @ FaMESHed


No comments:

Post a Comment