Saturday 12 January 2019

Change my mind.


Pose : FOXCITY. Soulfood-3

Location : My homestead

There's a lil bit of information stashed inside this post today, as somehow, I managed to pick up a beautiful new skin sponsor in Revoul. 
I've often admired their skins, as they are pretty darn diverse and cater to many skin shades, and their darker skins have always held a level of realism I have adored. 
Today i'm showing you the Winnie skin, which is available at the mainstore. There's face options and tones shown below. The skin itself I believe is probably based on the model Winnie Harlow, who stormed into the business because of her acceptance of her skin and the condition of Vitiligo. 
I truly believe we can find beauty in almost everything, if we just look hard enough, and once you start seeing the beauty it becomes more apparent everywhere.
xoxo


Here's an example of the Revoul Winnie skin face options.
Yeeees, the second face from the left is the wrong tone, totes my fault... I'd done so many pictures that I just didn't want to redo the whole thing, but you can still see the difference in the vitiligo patterns across the face.


There are eight options available for this skin, and each comes with a special matching body tone included. All the tones come with the four face options shown above. Along with the skin having a Genus applier, there's also an Omega option, I didn't get the chance to try the skin on any other brand, and I fully suggest trying a demo before purchase as sometimes the shading can be slightly off.


All of the things : 

Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : GENUS Project (babyface)
Skin : Lefort by Revoul.Winnie Genus+Omega Applier RE40
Eyelashes : . MILA . Messy Eyelashes (Catwa/Genus/LeLutka) @ Vanity
Eyes : LOTUS. Beauty Eyes @ Equal 10
Hair : Exile:: Nika
Earrings : #187# Nope Earrings 
Outfit : .miss chelsea. Adel Set @ Equal 10



No comments:

Post a Comment