Friday 18 January 2019

I want it, I got it.


I used the Axis hud from LeLutka to get this adorably weird expression!

I've been looking at the new Lelutka heads for a while and I just couldn't decide whether or not I needed a new one.
Turns out I did.
After a quick demo of all of them (ok it wasn't actually that quick...shh!) I decided upon Piper, mostly because it's so completely different to any of the other heads I currently have. I loved that the nose was slightly less 'pretty' and more obscure, so I made a brand new Pickle-fied Lelutka Piper just for me.
I kind of love her to pieces, and it's pushed me out of being cutesy Pickle (that I STILL love and adore!) and back into the realms of slightly more quirky.
ANYWHO. That's all, have some credits.
xoxo

All of the things : 

Head : LeLutka Bento Head-PIPER 3.3
Skin : [Glam Affair] Giada Applier
Eyes : HERMONY / EYES OF THE BEHOLDER 
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Dragon Ears 
^^Swallow^^ Gauged Ear
Septum :  DAPPA - Septum X. @ TLC
Face Tattoo : DAPPA - Khaos Face Tattoo. @ Access
Crown : ::Static:: Paper McCrown - 08 Pillowbiter
Hair : DOUX - Cristal hairstyle 


No comments:

Post a Comment