Wednesday 15 August 2018

Arigato.


Pose : [La Baguette] Mimiao 10

Location : WHOLE.WHEAT Landscape & Creations 

So, I've been trying a couple of new things with my photography lately, and I decided to take the plunge and invest in the LumiPro device that is available in world.
I gotta be honest, I don't really know what the fudge I'm doing it with it yet, and I'm okay with that. So far I've only watched one tutorial, so that's probably a big factor as to why I'm currently incapable of using it! However, this photo and the portrait from yesterday have filled my heart with happy, and I feel like I might be getting to grips with it, at least in regards to how I want my pictures to look, even if I'm not using it in the 'correct' way.
I'll be sure to keep you updated as to how my experiments with the LumiPro move on, and in the meantime you should definitely check out some awesome stuffs from The Fantasy Gacha Carnival!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : L'Etre Skin Shop - Akemi Skin 
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-MAY @ Mesh Body Addicts
Eyes : LeLutka Eyes.May 3.0
Eye Applier : Lotus. Mushy Eyes @ Gacha Garden
Eyeshadow : Veechi - Radiant Liner [Lelutka]
Lipstick : Veechi - Harley Matte Lipstick [Lelutka]
Hair : DOUX - Agora Hairstyle
Headpiece : ::B&C:: Aradia Crown  @ The Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Kimono : Luas Kaede Gacha @ The Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Necklace, Panties, Legstraps & Shoes : Moon Elixir - Scarlet Kitten @ The Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Wand : Candy Crunchers - Queens Wand - Stars @ The Fantasy Gacha Carnival



No comments:

Post a Comment