Sunday 5 August 2018

We're the animals.


I took this photo using a pose from my AO, which I can't remember (doh!) and on my platform.. so I'm not listing a location either!

The Secret Affair opens today (5th August) and the theme of this round is "Panic at the Zoo". You can find details on the website > Here
I'm not entirely sure what kind of creature Pickle is today, but it's safe to say she's probably feral!
xoxo

All of the things : 

Body : Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body  
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : Insol: 'Just Alice' // 3. Peppy babe - ST Milk (B3) (Gacha) @ The Epiphany
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes
Eye Appliers : Go&See * Equa* Catwa Eyes
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Pixie Ears 
Eyeshadow : [POUT!] Jungle Vibes Eye Shadow @ The Secret Affair
Face Tattoo : {Moon.Phase} CheetahMakeUp_BLACK @ The Secret Affair
Earrings & Necklace : *PC* Fishbone Set @ The Secret Affair


No comments:

Post a Comment