Friday 3 August 2018

Wise enough.


Pose : Le Poppycock - Vogue up

Background & chair : striped mocha - unicorn mane chair 
D.U.S.T. Mirrored Hall -photobox-

Sometimes, blogging makes me sad. 
I'm not talking every day, or even monthly, but there are times when brands you love decide they need to move on, and in doing so, they decide that you'll no longer be a part of their team.
Now the sensible part of me knows this has nothing to do with the quality of my work or the level of effort I have put into my posts, but more that there are SO many amazingly talented bloggers in SL at the moment, they have chosen to give others a chance, and are also broadening their range of customers, after all, different folks, different strokes!
I'd be lying if it didn't hurt a wee bit, but ultimately I DO get it. It must be incredibly difficult for blogger managers and store owners to make these decisions, and how awful must it be to "reject" so many eager bloggers and photographers who are all just as passionate about their blogs as the owners are their products? 
Change is an important part of growing, and in this little change that is being made by the brands who chose to 'sponsor' me, there are also new doors being opened. New ideas and new opportunities are being thrown my way and I can't even begin to describe how amazing that feeling is.
Besides, just because these wonderful brands have moved on - their items are still available to me as a customer, and there's no way I'm going to stop supporting the brands that I love!

Do what you do because you love it because if you love it, and your passion shows, I really do believe you will begin to reap rewards. Keep your head up through disappointments - they won't last forever!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body : Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body  
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : Insol: 'Just Alice' gacha // 2. Lost brows - ST Milk (B2) @ Epiphany
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes
Eye Appliers : Go&See * Equa* Catwa Eyes
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Rox Ears 
Eyeshadow : Veechi - Varnish Shadow 
Eyebrows : Bossie. sarah eyebrows [catwa] 
Hair : tram G0718 hair
Choker : Amala - The Ariana Choker 
Outfit : .miss chelsea. Mila Skirt & .miss chelsea. Mila Top @ FaMESHed
Boots : #EMPIRE - Sanvitalia @ FaMESHed


No comments:

Post a Comment