Tuesday 7 August 2018

Casual easy.


Pose : FOXCITY. Legs for Days-3

Background : Apple Fall Un Salon de Jardin
Apple Fall Liberty Sketchbook

{moss&mink} Tufted ottoman @ Uber
{moss&mink} Bailey coffee table - Dark @ Uber
{moss&mink} Felt flower wallpiece @ Uber

Culprit Hacienda Bench @ The Liaison Collaborative
Culprit Hacienda Rug The Liaison Collaborative
Culprit Religeous Experience The Liaison Collaborative

crate Famila Ranch Set ~ Rug The Liaison Collaborative
crate Famila Ranch Set ~ Reclaimed Milk Jugs ~ Rosarita Farms The Liaison Collaborative

{vespertine}- aloe vera plant.

Cat Playing - Mesh - Full Perm >Here<

Little Branch_Sunflowers{Field}

I've been rocking my Genus head again for a few days, and while it's still technically in Beta and not released publicly again yet, it has been updated to omega, so I've been experimenting with hairbases, make-ups and other cool bits and pieces. I've worked out that most Logo appliers will work for the head, and that's due to the fact that Logo is omega based.

In other news, I've been really stinking lucky this week, and been invited to three new blogger teams. Now, I don't really know how or why this happened, but I was obviously over the moon when I was approached by the blogger managers for Culprit, Hextraordinary and The Enchantment event.
I don't like making a big song and dance over 'sponsorships' across social media, because I know how it feels to watch someone get a spot you were really hoping for, and while there's always going to be a "Yay congrats!" to them, my stomach does sometimes do a flip flop and make me wonder why I wasn't 'enough' to join that particular team.
The truth is, there are many reasons as to why you are or aren't selected for a team. I still feel like I'm not a 'real' blogger. I don't know if I'll ever be comfortable being all "Yeah, hi. I'm Pickle, and I'm a blogger." I have so much to learn, and there are so many different ways to present items... I just hope I do those who put their trust in me justice, and am terribly grateful to those who have supported my ramblings and pictures thus far.
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Skin : #Boataom :: Lisa Genus Applier
Head & Eyes: GENUS Project - Genus  Bento head  - Mocap (BETA!)
Eye Applier : Go&See * Babe * Genus Project Eyes
Eyeshadow : Veechi - Lush Tropic Shadow (Logo Version)
Blush & Freckles : Veechi - Sunkissed Cheeks (Logo Version)
Hair : RAMA.SALON - Cherry Hair
Sunflower : Beusy: Citrus Sunflower *(From the hair)
Lollipop : .LeLutka Lol Bee Bop @ Mesh Body Addicts
Tattoo : THIS IS WRONG Boho tattoo
Tank : .miss chelsea. Alva Tank For the Saturday Sale (Still available in store!)
Shorts : _CandyDoll_ Kala - Jeans
Sandals : REIGN.- HUNTINGTON SANDALS


No comments:

Post a Comment