Thursday 16 August 2018

Take a chance.


Pose : <K&S> Loveliness pose 2

Decor items : [DDD] Mixed Cattails 
Zora Fountain - by also Known as Enchantment
{YD} Enchanted Frogs Enchantment
LAGOM - Fireflies Enchantment
{moss&mink} Balloons Tiara - VIP Exclusive (1000 members)

I'm absolutely loving the items for Enchanted this round! 
This set-up took me a while, which annoys me a little bit considering it's kinda basic. For whatever reason, I just couldn't find a pose that fitted what was going on in my brain... however, I feel like the adorable froggies make up for my choice!
Moss&Mink are celebrating 1000 in-world group members, and as a special limited time giftie for those group members, Cielo has made the delightfully charming tiara with balloons attached. It's able to be worn, or rezzed and will float gently up and down, making you feel like a true Princess!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : L'Etre Skin Shop - Akemi Skin 
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-MAY @ Mesh Body Addicts
Eyes : LeLutka Eyes.May 3.0
Eye Applier : Lotus. Mushy Eyes @ Gacha Garden
Hair : DOUX - Medusa hairstyle 
Tiara : Violetility - Frog Prince Tiara @ Enchantment
Necklace : - shanghai - Lily Necklace @ Enchantment
Outfit : [Aleutia] Vasilisa @ Enchantment


No comments:

Post a Comment