Friday 31 August 2018

Gentle touch.


Pose : FOXCITY Milk Bath-1 (Fatpack exclusive) - Edited with Animare

Props : ~*GOD*~ Water Lilly 
[DDD] Twinkle Patches 
nani - dreamy pond - lotus set (Gacha)
[DDD]  Magical Bubble 
{anc} fish shop daughters / lotus:white (Gacha)
[The Emporium] Floating Candle (Store inactive)

Absolutely LOVE how this photo came out, and just as well, too, because it took me bloody ages to capture! 
I also tried some new things with the ripple detailing. Every time I do a picture involving water, I like to add a little something new, and I'm thrilled with this one! Now I just need to work out how to get droplets on my skin... *flails wildly*

All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : DeeTaleZ *Appliers* LeLutka Heads "Face Dominique" 
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-MAY 
Eyeshadow : Veechi - Vivacious Shadow @ Uber
Ears : L'Etre - Crystal mesh ears 
Hair : *ARGRACE* Akane
Tattoo : DAPPA - Keegan Tattoo. @ Level Event
Rings & Bracelets : Amala - The Jacqueline Hand Bracelets & Stacking rings


No comments:

Post a Comment