Thursday 2 August 2018

Figure it out.


Pose & Joint : PM . Ayana 5

This is a bit of a different look, even by my standards. I've always looked at the cute pastel goth girls within SL and adored the style, but I've never been fully able to grasp how to pull it off.
Today, I feel like I might have actually done it. 

Some of the people I know are completely amazing, and I feel like as I continue my journey of self-enlightenment (lol?), I'm encountering aspects of these people that may never have unfolded before.
The last couple of days my spoons have been plentiful. I have been throwing them around willy nilly (I LOVE THAT SAYING!) and have had actual in-depth conversations with people that I love, which totally fill my heart with all the happy feels and things.
Anwaaay. One of these people (and he's "awesome" so he'll know who he is), have set me a challenge. I'm pretty well known for having the mouth of a sailor. No, it's not salty or always doused in rum, but I do have a tendency to swear. I curse when I'm sad. I curse when I'm happy. I curse when I'm excited. There is no situation where my cursing is left by the wayside... I am uncouth. Knowing what I'm going through in great detail, Adam (DAMNIT! Now he's gonna think I care about him or something!) suggested I attempt to change my language in a effort to think more positively.
So that's what I'm gonna do. Even IF I fail miserably and end up effing and blinding, I think that the potential for change is HUGE! Not only will it improve my language, but losing the negative context of those curse words might help to bring on a more positive mindset.
Whether you agree with the nonsense I've just written or not, I want you to bear in mind that it's an experiment for personal betterment, and regardless of the results, that in itself is something I think I deserve to be proud of.
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body : Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body  
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : Insol: 'Just Alice' gacha // 2. Lost brows - ST Milk (B2) @ Epiphany
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes
Eye Appliers : Go&See * Equa* Catwa Eyes
Eyebrows : Found in the Catwa hud, tinted.
Eyeshadow : -SU!- Oksana Eyeshadow 
Moles & Freckles : Bossie.  freckles & beauty marks [catwa]
Lipstick : Bossie. plush matte lipsticks [catwa] 
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Rox Ears 
Earrings : Kibitz - Hailey's pearl heart hoops @ Kustom9
Hair : Exile:: Alibi
Tattoo : DAPPA - Venus Tattoo @ Mermaid Cove
Jacket : +MB+ Unicorn Jacket - Item only available on MP >Here<
Rings : (Yummy)  Serena Rings 
Shorts : Ricielli - Lary Shorts @ Cosmopolitan
Boots : EQUAL - Zara Boots


No comments:

Post a Comment