Monday 6 August 2018

Just like him.


Pose : AP - Bergen 04


Guess what!? It's Man-Pickle Monday!!
I was lucky enough to stumble across this gorgeous sim by Eripom Moonwall thanks to my friend Jakeb. For flickr fans, you may already be aware of Eripom, and you can find their stream >Here< and Jakeb is completely responsible for my in-world profile picture and you can find his flickr stream >Here<

TMD opened for a new round yesterday (5th August), and as usual, the selection of male fashion is out of this world. I'm kinda loving how man-Pickle looks today. Being blonde in SL has always been a struggle for me, moreso as a guy because of the restrictions you get on hairbases etc. It's REALLY hard to tint hairbases to blonde, but thanks to the roots on the L'etre hair shown in todays picture, I had absolutely no problem making my base brown, and still rocked the blonde!

One thing I've noticed as a guy is finding shoes and pants that fit together is almost impossible. Today, instead of wearing the Gianni fit shoes I've decided to go with the unrigged version, and edited my height accordingly. Don't be afraid to experiment with sizes, even if it's not for your  particular mesh body - because sometimes, creating an outfit that doesn't clip equals making adjustments to the way you would usually wear your outfit.
Anywho! Go explore TMD! Get all your Man-Things!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body
Skin : amias - KEES - Medium TMD
Head :  CATWA HEAD Stanley 
Eyes : -SU!- Ophelia Eyes Fatpack /ULTRARARE/ (Gacha)
Ears : AITUI - Snake Charmer Ears TMD
Hairbase : Stealthic - Male Hairbase
Hair : DOUX - Blu hairstyle TMD
Tattoo : DAPPA - Zagan Tattoo. 
Necklace : [ kunst ] - Nails cross necklace TMD
Jacket & Shirt : ::K:: Summer Tailored Jacket Homme Taupe TMD
Pants : <Kalback> Original Jeans TMD
Boots : {COLD-ASH} Mens CHELSEA Boots - SUEDE TMD


No comments:

Post a Comment