Saturday 25 August 2018

Waiting on the sun.


Pose : PM . Ayana 4

Background : FOXCITY K-POP Star 2. (1) You Think

Making this fairly quick today, because I can. :P
I've been thinking about choices, and what goes into our making them. I'm not very good at decision making, and while it's true that to some extent I thrive on the dramatic, making choices leaves me with funny feelings in my tummy, and not in a good way all the time - especially if they're important.
Since I've been told I have Borderline Personality Disorder, I've become far more aware of my impulses. I'm incredibly wary as to what I do, and when, and how - because I want to be sure that I'm making the RIGHT choice. But then I overthink that, too, and end up wavering in the grey area until finally I eeny meanie miney mo, and jump right in impulsively anyway.
Anywho. It's Saturday! Have an amazing weekend and make the right choices! :P
xoxo

All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : #Boataom :: Lisa Genus Applier
Head & Eyes: GENUS Project - Genus  Bento head  - Mocap (BETA!)
Glasses : .random.Matter. - Moonbul Glasses 
Hair : :::Phoenix::: Mishon Hair for FaMESHed Go
Bodysuit : Pixel Geek - Milo Bodysuit * Maitreya #23 @ PocketGacha
Jacket : Pseudo- Trucker Jacket Light @ Kustom9
Shoes : #EMPIRE - Fennel @ The Fetish Fair



No comments:

Post a Comment