Saturday 11 August 2018

Never real.


Pose : Fashiowl Poses - Prince - 5 @ Enchantment

Scenery & Things : "Moon_Sha" Frog Pond @ Enchantment
Air_Frog moon @ Enchantment
*alirium* PuffyGrass
*alirium* DownyGrass
Studio Skye Enchanted Woods

I'm so stinkin' excited to be a new member of the Enchantment blogger team!
Today marks the opening of the new round, and it's themed (can we make an educated guess?) The Frog Prince! You can find all the fabulous details of the designers, organizers and bloggers involved in this epic masterpiece on this website >Here

I was trying to remind myself of the story, but on my search of wikipedia, I quickly discovered that there are several variations, and I'm not entirely sure which one I would equate to the 'original' that I heard. The general outline of the story remains the same, Princess finds frog, Frog eventually turns into Prince and they live happily ever after.
However, there seems to be a few details that are always changing. In some versions, the Princess is kind. In others, she is a bit of a spoiled brat. Personally, I would prefer to go with the kind version.

Still, whatever Frog Prince story you're familiar with, this event is sure to be an absolute gem. I fully encourage you to visit the immersive shopping experience, and also to try out the hunt that runs along side it, again, details can be found on the website.
Happy Weekend!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : L'Etre Skin Shop - Isabela Skin 
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-MAY @ Mesh Body Addicts
Eyes : LeLutka Eyes.May 3.0
Eye Applier : Lotus. Lovelust Eyes  @ PocketGacha
Eyeliner & Lipstick :  . MILA . Princess of Darkness Makeup
Hair : RAMA.SALON - Madeline Hair @ Collabor88
Crown : Snowpaws - True Love Crown @ Enchantment
Gown : *The Mystic* WoodFairy Long Dress @ Enchantment


No comments:

Post a Comment