Tuesday 28 August 2018

Yesteryear.


Pose & Marker : *!R.O!* Detention BENTO Pose

Background & Props : - UTILIZATOR- Classroom
-tres blah- Hodgepodge - Paper Pile (Gacha)

I was a pretty decent student when I was at school, definitely kind of middle-of-the-road.
I didn't really enjoy maths and numbers still confuse me, but give me a book to read, or a story to write and I'd be in my element.
When I was around 14, a girl called Karen decided she didn't like me anymore. I was okay with that, because she was a big meanie anyway - but she was kinda scary. She'd had a fight with a girl in the year above one lunchtime, and everyone had spread out to the local park to watch it happen... not only was there hair pulling and scratching but I distinctly remember the sound of a couple of punches connecting too. For this reason, I was afraid of her.
See, I have a mouth. I can shout my mouth off until the cows come home. I can rip you a new bumhole, make you feel like utter crap, and still have a slew of insults ready to throw in your face, but put me next to someone who's ready to fight and I'll offer to hold the coats and keep the earrings safe in my pocket.
Karen sat behind me in maths. I could hear her muttering about me to the girl sitting next to her, so I turned around and told her she was distracting me, because I could hear everything. She ignored me, and continued to talk crap, looking me in the eye as she said "Yeah? What you gonna do about it?"
I had been pushed by this girl for weeks, and in that moment - the only moment in my life I have actually fully blacked out, I reached forward and slapped her hard across the face.
To say she was shocked was an understatement. No one expected little Pickle to retaliate in that kind of way. The whole classroom was quiet... and me?
I turned around, lay my head on the desk, and sobbed my heart out, out of fear, out of frustration and out of anger.
For the record, Karen later got her own back on me, and threw a can of tango at my head... now, we're friends on facebook!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Skin (Head) : Not Found - Lia Skin Toffee (Catwa)
Skin (Body) : [TheSkinnery] Toffee
Head :  CATWA HEAD Catya
Ears : L'Etre - Crystal mesh ears 
Hair : .Entwined. Paige 
Shirt : BUENO-Nina Top @ Uber
Nails : ~GD~Doll Anthem(Long Coffin)
Skirt : Bueno Happy Skirt @ Kustom9


No comments:

Post a Comment