Wednesday 1 August 2018

Focus.


Male pose : Ana Poses - Abadan @ Shiny Shabby
Female pose : FOXCITY. Melancholy-5

Background items :  {moss&mink}  Deep Desires - Throne (Black) @ The Epiphany
 {moss&mink} Deep Desires - Table (Black) @ The Epiphany
 {moss&mink}  Deep Desires - Art Prints @ The Epiphany
{moss&mink}  Deep Desires - Toys Shelf (Black) @ The Epiphany

I wasn't sure what I was going to write about today, but they say when in doubt, write about what you know.
Now, I don't feel like I know much of anything, most days, but today I'd gotten to thinking about the phrase "Maturing well like a bottle of wine". Mostly, this is due to my mid-life crisis that probably isn't a really a crisis, but more of an awakening (and when is mid-life anyway?).
There's a bit to this, so bear with me while I attempt to put a Pickle perspective on this.
My nickname "Pickle" comes from a very innocuous, semi flirty roleplay scenario I had with a guy years ago. He pulled out a sandwich from his pants (don't act like you haven't had weird conversations, we all know you have), and claimed to have a soggy pickle in it. Somehow, that went from "Ew!" to "That'd make a really awesome name for you!" and tadaa, it stuck, and 4/5 years later, Pickle still exists. 
Back to the wine : I was wondering why it was that wine was considered a good analogy for maturing well, so being curious, I had a peek at the process, which I still don't fully understand. However, there was mention of vinegar in that information, because sometimes, wine goes beyond wine and turns. From the little I understand about the process, this is due to some acidic presence. At this point, my Pickle-senses are tingling, because HELLO. I'm PICKLE. How do pickles get to be pickled? VINEGAR. Therefore, I have henceforth decided I have gone beyond maturing well like wine, and have instead started to soak up the vinegar of life which has made me the fabulous Pickle that you now know and love (hopefully!), and let's face it, if you can make it past the slightly acidic taste I put in your mouth, I reckon I can be a great addition to a lot of uh.. dishes? Situations? Eh. You get it right? RIGHT?
Well aware that I might have completely lost my marbles today, but I totally love this reason as to why I am Pickle. It just took me a while to put it together!
xoxo.

All of the things, Pickle :

Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Skin : Insol
Hair : DOUX - Vega hairstyle @ Mermaid Cove
Panties : -Narcisse- Roxbury Lace up Panties @ Kinky Event

All of the things, Durex : 

Body, Hands & Feet : [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body
Skin : STRAY DOG - TANK 
Head :  CATWA HEAD Skrell
Eyes : -SU!-Delora Eyes Fatpack /ULTRARARE/ (Gacha)
Ears : [MANDALA]STRETCHED_Ears_Season2 HUMAN
Hairbase : Stealthic - Male Hairbase
Tattoo : DAPPA - Ete Tattoo @ Level Event
Boxers : STRAY DOG  - signature - boxer (From purchase of skin)


No comments:

Post a Comment