Saturday 1 September 2018

I'll be me.


Props : {moss&mink} Hanging Party Table Uber
{moss&mink} Party Food Pack Uber

I'm using the facial expression hud "Axis" by LeLutka and it's AHMAYYYZING!

I tried to apologize to someone today for a misunderstanding, and rather than it making things better, I managed to make things worse. 
It just reminded me that sometimes, although you're ready to say what you need, the other person may not be ready to hear it, or accept it. Sometimes, their perception of you has been so distorted from someone else's perspective, it's just not worth the hassle, and everything you do will be considered as yet another bad move, even when your intentions are good.
Therefore, I will learn to apologize and then shut up. 
I can't make people like me, and those that do deserve my time more than those I need to convince.
xoxo

All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : DeeTaleZ *Appliers* LeLutka Heads "Face Dominique" 
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-MAY 
Eyeshadow : Veechi - Vivacious Shadow @ Uber
Ears : L'Etre - Crystal mesh ears 
Hair : *barberyumyum*66 
Hairband (Ears) : From  #Foxy - Lace Corset Choker & Ears set
Hairband (Flowers) : . Liquence . - Flower Crown
Drool : Dirty Secrets ~ Bento Drool (this is RIGGED for mesh heads, so I wore a version that sat above my tongue, not for my head type!)
Tattoo : *Bolson / Hanzo


No comments:

Post a Comment