Wednesday 12 September 2018

Electricity.


Pose : Bossie. nyanko pose 05

Background : WR -Petty in Pink 

I was gonna write a massive rant about flickr vs blogs today. Again.
But,
I realized I'm just a salty bitch... so you're gonna be left with this, instead.

Whatever you do, do it for love.
Some people are going to accept you. Other people aren't going to understand the importance of what you do... but so long as you aren't doing what you do to specifically to hurt others, keep doing it.
Keep on keeping on until YOU don't love it anymore.
Happy hump day!
xoxo


Note : I'm actually pretty mad at myself at the misrepresentation of the hands for the Dappa Tattoo... there ARE hand tats included - but for whatever reason, I'm a total derp and didn't notice that the "gloves" section of my maitreya body had turned off after a relog... :(

All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : { Clair de Lune } Aurora (No longer available)
Head : CATWA Uma
Glasses : .tsg. Shy Megane 
Ears : L'Etre - Crystal mesh ears
Hair : [RA] Mona Hair
Ears *Bunny* : + Cotton Usagi Ears {aii}
Tattoo : DAPPA - Shindeiru Tattoo. @ Men Only Monthly
Skirt : -Narcisse- Fergie Waspie Skirt @ Frou Frou
Stockings : FnH Trio Stockings Plain @ Anybody
Shoes : :::ChicChica::: Fae Night 





No comments:

Post a Comment