Friday 7 September 2018

Twist of faith.


Location : Whole Wheat
I tried some new things in this picture, my inspiration being the wonderful Cassie Middles recent vlog. You can find it on youtube, >Here<

Yesterday was a particularly difficult day for me, as I sort-of expressed in my post.
However, thanks to the help some amazing friends - Adam, Punky & Jake - I have thoroughly recovered, and although I didn't necessarily wake up and put into practice all the things I said I was going to do today... I do feel like tomorrow I WILL, and that's something wonderful.
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : L'Etre Skin Shop - Akemi Skin 
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-MAY
Hair :  tram G0511 hair
Hat : From the *COCO*_SquareNeckDress Set
Collar : .random.Matter. - Cermet Collar 
Tattoo : *Bolson - Willem
Jacket :  *COCO*__BikerJacketOverShoulders
Dress : .miss chelsea. Aina Dress for Fifty Linden Fridays
Shoes : Reign.- MIXER PUMPS


No comments:

Post a Comment