Monday 10 September 2018

Truth in my lies.


Pose : Foxcity. Mens Play ball 1m (over-ridden by the pipe pose)

Location : Seychelles (Private)

Hi!
Happy Man-Pickle Monday!
I'm not gonna write a bunch of nonsense today, because honestly, my brain is up my backside, and much as it can be amusing to witness my attempts to pull my own head out of my ass, I'd like to be able to do it privately.. maybe with the help of a couple of reliable friends :P

Have a wonderful day, and make sure you check out the awesome items on offer at this month's TMD!
xoxo

All of the things : 

Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body
Skin :  Clef de Peau.Oscar 
Head :  CATWA HEAD Stanley 
Eyes : -SU!- Ophelia Eyes Fatpack /ULTRARARE/ (Gacha)
Beard : YUTH: Brock Beard 
Ears : L'Etre - Basic mesh ears 
Glasses : MIRROR - Oakley Glasses @ TMD
Hair : Modulus - Zander Hair TMD
Tattoo : DAPPA - Leon Tattoo. TMD
Pipe : [ kunst ] - Hipster pipes TMD
Jeans : .: TORI TORRICELLI :. Tribeca Jeans TMD


No comments:

Post a Comment