Monday 24 September 2018

No sound.


Pose & Cig : FOXCITY. Mens - Night Owl-1

Background & Props : [Bad Unicorn] 'Black' Bowie Backdrop TMD
[USB] - Tube Sofa  @ TMD
[USB] - Tube Chair TMD

My inspiration for this is Jamiroquai's "Virtual Insanity".
I'm not entirely sure how I ended up here from that video, but i've included it below so that you can make up your own storyline of my poor Pickled Brain! It does seem like I'm missing a rather large hat... 
xoxo


Undies : Mossu - Puppy.Jockstraps

All of the things :

Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body
Skin : STRAY DOG - DAVID @ TMD
Head :  CATWA HEAD Stanley 
Eyes : -SU!- Ophelia Eyes Fatpack /ULTRARARE/ (Gacha)
Ears : L'Etre - Basic mesh ears 
Hair : [INK] Hair_VACANCES TMD
Tattoo : DAPPA - Odin Tattoo. @ Equal10
Pants : not so bad . mesh . LEO jeans TMD


No comments:

Post a Comment