Sunday 16 September 2018

I don't want sh!t.


Pose : *Eternal Dream* Feral 04

Background/Props : +Half-Deer+ Starlit Spiderweb 
LAGOM - Springmist (tinted)

“Will you walk into my parlour?” said the Spider to the Fly,
 'Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy;
  The way into my parlour is up a winding stair,
   And I've a many curious things to show when you are there.”
- Mary Howlet

This is a theme I had been toying with since I found the Cureless eyes at previous round of Fifty Linden Fridays. I was slightly upset to realize they aren't add-on attachments, but in fact tattoo's/makeup - but they are so beautifully drawn, I am ultimately not disappointed.
Also, please please check out this beautiful skin from Lumae, I haven't been able to showcase it as well as I would like today, but I will definitely be wearing it again, as it is stunning!!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : ! Lumae Fantasy : All Heads - Elentari // Neutral 
Head : CATWA Magy
Eyes/Tattoo : CURELESS[+] Quattrocular & Space Eyes 
Lipstick : Bossie. colorpop lipsticks 
Spider on tongue : /N-R/ (bento) Spider on Tongue
Whiskers : CURELESS[+]  Dragon Halfbreeds / Dragonwhiskers COAL
Hair : AD - soca 
Horns : SG Arotia Horns (Gacha)
Pauldrons : ieQED scale.pauldron.titanium (No longer available)
Collar : Random.Matter - Feral Collar
Tattoo : DAPPA - Royal Tattoo. @ Access
Outfit : #EMPIRE - Buckle - Harness 2 @ The Arcade
Extra arms : + Extra Bento Arms + {egosumaii}
Creepy hand : CURELESS&DISORDERLY / Disembodied Witch Hand / Closed RARE (Gacha)
Hand Claws : [CX] Shredder Claws
Leg fades : Alterego Leg Fades
Feet Claws :[CX]Canidae Claws


No comments:

Post a Comment