Friday 28 September 2018

Let's get lost.


Pose : <K&S> Love Scars. couple 2 (Gacha)

Props : Culprit Sonata Macabre @ Salem (Opens Sept 29th)
*Funky*Junk* Halloween Decor Set 2 
Apple Fall Pug Ceramic Decor

I like to imagine that Pickle and Durex have crept into an old, abandoned house in this photograph.
I'm not entirely sure where they've strewn their clothing, or what possessed them to run around such a creepy place with their pants down, but we all do crazy things sometimes, and maybe this is one of those times!
Culprit has once again stunned me with their magical bento Piano.
Don't get me wrong, it's not going to perform card tricks, or pull a rabbit from a top hat, but that doesn't make it any less spectacular! I'm adding another little gif whatsit below so that you can get a glimpse of the wonderful animations included - but please do demo the item for yourself so that you get the full effect!
I'm struggling to keep up with the awesome that Dappa is producing lately! It continues to warm my heart that brands I love who are still supporting me after a long time, manage to push their way into mainstream events one by one. There's no doubt in my mind that Dappa is entirely deserving of his current status, and he is always among the first tattoo brand that I will recommend to anyone looking for new art, not just because he's kind enough to allow me to review his items, but because the quality is always absolutely spot on.
xoxo




All of the things, Durex : 

Skin : Not Found - Robert Skin 
Head :  CATWA HEAD Skell
Beard & Scar : IDTTY Faces - Sharp Beard [CUT]
Ears : [MANDALA]STRETCHED_Ears_Season2 HUMAN
Hair : Vango. Alex
Tattoo : DAPPA - Tengu Tattoo. @ Neo Japan
Undies : STRAY DOG - signature - boxer (free with body skin purchase)

All of the things, Pickle : 

Body : Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body  
Skin : TRES BEAU MAKEUP CATWA ASHLEY
Head : CATWA Lona
Eyes : AMITOMO Eye Collection
Eyeliner : YKON - The 4 Girlies Types - Catwa/OMEGA
Ears : L'Etre - Basic mesh ears 
Hair : little bones. Theory @ Uber
Tattoo : DAPPA - Vesper Tattoo. @ Man Cave
Shirt : :::insanya::: RaverTop - Lust
Fishnets/panties : [Cynful] Cliqueish Fishnet Set 
Shoes : [MODA] PAMELA PLATFORM


No comments:

Post a Comment