Friday 21 September 2018

Fall back together.


I used my AO and a tweak with the Lelutka Axis hud to make this pose work.. plus windlights on my platform, so there's no fancy info today!

I am having a very "monster" day today. A day where I woke up feeling pretty darn good, and then progressively started to internalize a bunch of insecurities until I end up blurting at some of my friends. Luckily, I have the BEST friends in the history of friends, and they soon turned my frown upside down.
For that reason, have some credits without some waffle! My poor Pickled brain cannot function beyond the very basics haha. Have a wonderful Friday!
xoxo

All of the things : 

Body : Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body  
Skin : ! Lumae Fantasy : All Heads - Elentari // Neutral 
Head : CATWA Catya
Eyes : LOTUS. Balance Eyes @ Vanity Event
Eyeliner : Veechi - Boss Liner @ Collabor88
Freckles : Veechi - Foiled Freckles
Lips : On the catwa hud - black lipstick faded out!
Hair : Stealthic - Fleeting @ Kustom9
Headband : .random.Matter. - Lorac Halo (Not sure if this is still available!)
Horns : Lovely Disarray - Sketched Hellion Horns (Seems these are currently unavailable too, sorry!)
Collar : Messy. Saint Choker Monster @ RLD
Tattoo : Izzie's - Metallic Arrow Tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment