Wednesday 26 September 2018

Choose love.


Pose : FOXCITY. Portrait-7m

Location : Missing Melody

The last couple of days have been a bit odd for me.
I'm coming to terms with the fact that I have been numbing reality with avoidance, which makes complete sense given my issues... but it's the self-awareness that I didn't have before that now makes everything so obvious to me.
About a week ago I was given some news about someone who used to be very important to me. I loved them with my whole heart, and unfortunately, circumstances that could have been avoided by communication meant we ended up parting ways.
The news isn't good. In fact, from what I'm hearing it's terminal.
At first, I followed the path of what I've done before, immersing myself in nonsense to stop myself from feeling too much. Today however... today I am shrouding myself in sadness and so far, the tears haven't stopped falling.
There aren't many options available to me. The second-hand information I'm receiving is basic at best. There's no certainty about time, and it's very possible I've already lost someone who is in part responsible for me attempting to get my shit together.
My heart is heavy, and I need to gather my thoughts.
Hold the ones you love dear. Cherish every moment and for goodness sake, don't shy away from telling people how you feel. All we have is a collection of moments. Don't let them slip away.
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body : Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body  
Skin : TRES BEAU MAKEUP CATWA ASHLEY
Head : CATWA Catya
Eyes : .ARISE. Sadie Eyes
Eyelashes & Tears : Enfer Sombre* - Cry Baby Set 
Hair :  .ICONIC.:GAIA: @ The Hair Fair 2018
Shirt : toksik - Selva Top 
Pants : .miss chelsea. True Pants @ Uber


No comments:

Post a Comment