Monday 17 September 2018

It's the rising.


Pose : Ana Poses - Chemnitz1 TMD

Bat : [The Forge] CyberBowl 2077 TMD

I'm absolutely freaking exhausted today, in the best possible way.
I don't want to share, but today is a good day for real life, and one that will remain in my memory for a very long time.
I hope your Monday brings you just a smidge of the happy I am feeling.
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body
Skin : STRAY DOG - DAVID @ TMD
Head :  CATWA HEAD Stanley 
Eyes : -SU!- Ophelia Eyes Fatpack /ULTRARARE/ (Gacha)
Ears : L'Etre - Basic mesh ears 
Nosebleed : -SU!-Nosebleed 
Hairbase : Stealthic - Male Hairbase
Hair : Modulus -  Raf Hair @ TMD
Hoody & Jacket : GUTCHI - 8Bit Skull Jacket @ TMD
Necklace : amias - CALEB necklace pack @ TMD
Bracelet & Rings : Messiah x .Shi : Emeth / ALL @ TMD
Pants : HEVO - Off Strip Ripped Jeans @ TMD
Sneakers : [ VERSOV ] CHAINZOV_SNEAKERS


No comments:

Post a Comment