Friday 5 January 2018

Chasing my mind.


Hi!
I was talking to my SL brother, Kim, today. He was discussing how he'd felt so much better since he'd gotten closure with a negative entity in his life, and sometimes it's nice to just put things behind you... and I while I agree completely, it's lovely to be able to close a door on someone/something and have nothing but positive energy, it's not always possible.
I think I tend to focus a lot on negatives for myself. With other people, I can almost always see a bright side, and I suppose that's quite nice if you ever come to me for advice.
Anywho... I know I have a terrible tendency to put situations in boxes in my head and then leave them there. The only problem with doing that is that they're never actually 100% resolved, and there's an odd residue, or a trail of broken neurons or something that just don't connect to anything anymore. Closing those doors completely might be beneficial, but at the same time, what if the responses you're met with aren't what you're hoping for?

I'm going to mull this over for a while. Maybe there are some synapses that I can reconnect to lost boxes safely.

All of the things : 

Head : CATWA Uma
Skin : more more. nari skin_RARE1 (Gacha)
Eyes :  CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Appliers :  LOTUS. Charmant Eyes (Gacha) @ Chapter 4 
Freckles : Bossie. freckles & star stickers
Eyebrows & Eyeshadow : Go&See * Frozen * Eye - Make-Up Pallete ~ Catwa @ Chapter 4 
Tongue : ::Axix:: Aine Tongue [Pierced] @ Kinky Event
Collar : Stockholm&Lima: Little Spiked Collar 
Hair : *Besom~Relle 
Headpiece : =Zenith=Winter Deer Headband (Milk) (Gacha)


No comments:

Post a Comment