Friday 12 January 2018

Slowly strolling.


Pose : FOXCITY. Observe-4
Background items : CITY FILLERS from URBAN JUNGLE
ROOST - Street Accessory Pack1
Apple Fall Metro Entrance
[sau]Tooldog[1][naked]

Hi!
I spent some of today listening to old-school musics with my special person. Turns out, a lot of the tunes he was sending me from the America's had been re-done by boybands in England a couple of years later. Naturally, I was flippin' shocked, and although I still prefer the English versions (soz America), it was interesting to hear the sometimes VERY slight differences in how they're portrayed to similar audiences at a similar time.. the only real change being the location.
I think I've stated before that I've  never really been super into the whole music scene. I LOVE songs, music and most of what is associated with it, but I don't like having to be overly genre specific, because I just don't know what is what. If it appeals to my earpieces, then I will like it. If it doesn't, I won't.
Of course, there are songs that are special to me. I'm not sure if that's because of the memory they evoke or the words or music itself, but either way, I'm glad we have it. The world would be a far quieter, more boring place without the tuneage.


All of the things : 

Body & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Head : CATWA Uma
Skin : [theSkinnery] Laura Collabor88
Eyes : -SU!- Ophelia Eyes /Fatpack (Gacha) (Formerly at N21)
Freckles1 : Bossie. freckles & star stickers
Eyeshadow : -SU!- Ilienne Eye Makeup 
Lipstick : [PF] CATWA LIPSTICK - Pure Matte (Reds)
Hair : TRUTH / Tinsley - Dec VIP Gift
Headphones, Dress, Necklace & Backpack : .miss chelsea. Day to Slay Gacha @ The Epiphany (Opens 15th Jan)
Tattoo : -7P-JP Reborn Tattoo Man cave 
Nails & Rings : [CX] Shredder Claws @ The Seasons Story (Note, although I am wearing the Belleza body, I am wearing Maitreya hands, with the 'slink fit' option on the body hud)
Shoes : _CandyDoll_ Anny Boots @ Fameshed


No comments:

Post a Comment