Monday 8 January 2018

Speak fluently.


Pose : FOXCITY. Effortless V1-4m
Purse (Over-rides left arm pose) : BUENO -Handbag -Cream (Gacha)

Location :  D 0 X

I'm going to keep this short and sweet today, mainly because I'm hoping to pop out a Man-Pickle post. I feel like he's been neglected lately!
My inspiration for today was the amazing sweater & leggings from CandyDoll. Yes, we're squeeing all over them, why? Well, if you look closely, you'll see that not only is it a bit nipply out, but the butt (shown below) is legitimately amazing. 
Not gonna lie, the whole ensemble took me a minute to put together. Again, some of these items might  be a little on the "older" side of SL fashion, but honestly, the quality is still there, so I'm going to rock all the things in my inventory until they wear out!
When I popped the Little Bones hair & hat on my head I knew I was finally getting somewhere, it really gives the impression that Pickle is a Russian Countess (I don't even know if they have them there, but I'm going with it), waiting for her driver after an expensive luncheon with one of her lady-friends. Mhm, today I am a Lady Who Lunches.

I hope your weekend was amazing, now here are some things:


All of the things : 

 Body, Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya 
Skin : Insol: 2 IN 1 skin Diana, ST 'Peach'
Head : CATWA Lona
Eyes : Enfer Sombre* - Cry Baby Set (Former Gift)
Tears : 1. ALTAIR* loony's delicious tears 2. KMS: Animated Tears
Eyebrows : Bossie. alice eyebrows 
Blush : Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Winter Blush (Former Gift)
Hair &  Hat : little bones. Sita II 
Necklace : (Yummy) Secondhand Necklace 
Coat : PLASTIX - Bambi Jacket (White) 
Shirt :  _CandyDoll_Anya Top 
Leggings : _CandyDoll_ Anya Pants 
Shoes : REIGN.- Becca Heels 


No comments:

Post a Comment