Tuesday 9 January 2018

Nothing else matters.


Pose : Sari-Sari - Follow (bento)
Location : It's one of the Baja Beaches, but I forget which one. 

When this gorgeous dress popped up, I immediately had thoughts of instagram hand-holding pictures, with flowing everything, and all I could think about was a beach. I know it's not necessarily the season for beaches, but balls to it. It's pretty, ok?
I've been using the Black-Dragon viewer for a while to take pictures. I don't really have an understanding yet, but I feel like with each photograph I take I learn something new, which is amazing! I would use it constantly, but it's a WASD movement thing and that still hurts my head, despite my recent foray into Ark, so generally, I pop on for a picture fiddle with the graphics stuffs and then pop it off before I throw things at my computer.
I'm still trying to edit a little more things every day too, while keeping the photograph "SL" quality. Part of me would love to do ALL the fancy things, and I'll possibly fiddle with those things at some point, but I figure that 75% of SL peoples would like to see items as they appear in world. 
I'd like to also point out that it's very rare that I cover up clipping issues in pictures. I much prefer to edit my shape or wear items that genuinely work together in world... However, if I ever take the time to learn how to draw hair, I think I might explode with happy there'll be 12 million pictures with all the fake hair, everywhere!

Here are some things, especially for you.

All of the Santi things :

Body, Hands & Feet : [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body 
Skin : STRAY DOG - Caleb
Head :  CATWA HEAD Daniel
Hair : DOUX - Armand Hairstyle 
Beard : DOUX - Mesh beard 
Necklace :  **RE** Sniper Tags
Tattoo : DAPPA - Akina Tattoo.
Shirt : :::BREATH:::BLOWED SHIRT1
Pants : [Deadwool] Broberry jeans


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya 
Head : CATWA Uma
Skin : ItGirls - Catwa Skin Applier - Lore Pale
Eyes :  CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Appliers :  LOTUS. Charmant Eyes (Gacha) @ Chapter 4 
Freckles1 : Bossie. freckles & star stickers
Freckles2 : IGOTIT - Ginger Freckles FACE & BODY
Ears :   ^^Swallow^^  Gauged Ears
Hair : Besom~ Debrossi
Necklace : Kibitz -- Pharah 
Dress : BUENO-Night Dress @ Collabor88
Hands : Slink Hands - Dynamic
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One
Rings : (Yummy) Winter Solstice Ring Set @ N21


2 comments:

  1. You can change the WASD controls in Preferences - Keybindings.
    Double click Turn Left / Turn Right bound to Q and E and change them to A and D, then switch or remove the Move Left / Move Right entries bound to A and D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! <3 I love love love the quality of Black Dragon so much, I'm just super lazy when it comes to new things!

      Delete