Monday 29 January 2018

Don't be shy.


Pose : FOXCITY. Lolita-2m

Background : {moss&mink} Blossoming Birdcage (Adult) @ Blush
 {moss&mink}  Heart & Star pillow set
. Infiniti . - Feathers (Part of a pose I can't locate! Sorry!)
[DDD] Twinkle Patches
[DDD] Twinkling Ivy

It took me a long time to start this post.
As soon as Dappa dropped this delicate leg tattoo, I KNEW I needed it in my inventory, and when Moss&Mink popped this cage into the blogotex, I squee'd and immediately knew this was what I wanted to do, however, sometimes having a plan in your head doesn't necessarily correlate to in-world.
ANYWAY. I'm super happy with the results, so excuse me while I squee more!

The basis of this picture for me was the premise of D/s and the "Caging of a free-bird".
In this case, I'm the bird.
I hope that the picture shows that I am at peace, the flowing hair is just from a soft breeze, which of course makes the feathers fall around me, again, symbolizing serenity.
You can barely make out that I wear a chastity set from Meva, which includes a collar. My pose is relaxed and cushions are included in my cage, to add an extra element of comfort.
The gorgeous cage itself remains open, although by rights I am a caged bird, the choice to remain caged is mine, and I can leave at any time.
Lastly, I am alone. Even though the person responsible for caging me is not physically in the picture, I again remain inside my cage, awaiting their return.

I'm not sure i've explained this with enough gravity, but ultimately, in any healthy relationship your choices should remain yours. Whether you identify as a submissive, Dominant, switch, or something completely vanilla, if you're in a place of comfort, able to discuss issues and talk them through, and decide what does and doesn't work for you and your partner/s, I feel it's a case of live and let live.


All of the things : 

Body & Hands : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : { Clair de Lune } Aurora (Note : this skin is ADULT, but the store is CHILD orientated, please go dressed accordingly!)
Head : CATWA Uma
Eyelids : L'Etre - Natural mesh eyelids
Hair : Exile::Memory Bliss
Outfit : Meva Chastity Belt Kinky Event
Tattoo : DAPPA - Saku Tattoo. Kinky Event


I can't do this cage justice, no matter how I photograph it. I am officially shook, I love this so much.
Please note, the cushions & lights etc are not part of the cage, but they make it look pretty and comfortable, so I kept them. Also, there are adult poses & singles included within the cage - make sure you check all the things out, because trust me, you need this in your life! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment