Monday 22 January 2018

No shade.



I knowwwww. Technically it's still winter, and here I am taking a photo in the sunshine!
I can't be the only one who gets tired quickly of snow/winter. Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful when it's first fallen, but the reality is that once I've stood in it for 5 minutes, I'm over it.
I will happily agree to be chilly rather that super-hot, but that's only because you can't peel your skin off when you're warm, but can add layers when you're too cold!
So here we are again, tanning & relaxing on a beach. I think Man-Pickle would make quite a good lifeguard - just look at the way he's keeping an eye on what's going on! In my opinion he's definitely got a bit of a head-start on David Hasselhoff... but maybe I'm biased. Also, totally showing my age!

Enjoy some slightly closer-up pics of Man-Pickle. Be sure to check out his package *cough* and the lush bracelets from Kunst!


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body 
Skin : Clef de Peau.Oscar  @ TMD 
Head :  CATWA HEAD Stanley 
Eyes :  LOTUS. Lovely Eyes
Hairbase & Hair : Modulus - Scott Hair @ TMD
Ears : [theSkinnery] Human Ears
Necklace : [ kunst ] - Jamaal necklace @ TMD 
Tattoo : DAPPA - Seppuku Tattoo. @  Men Only Monthly
Trunks/Briefs : RIOT / Thomas Shorts @ TMD 
Bracelets :  [ kunst ]  - Reese bracelets @ TMD 



No comments:

Post a Comment