Sunday 21 January 2018

I could be different.


Pose : [La Baguette] Imok pose 6

Background : MINIMAL - Illuminate Backdrop #2 The Epiphany

I feel like I'm on this path where I've hit a certain age and I'm tired of being mediocre, and want to be the best that I can be. I'm not talking in terms of anything particularly specific, but there are definite parts of my personality that annoy the absolute shit out of me. I can be a proper whiny bastid for one, and I often centre my attentions on people I care about, or things that are important to me - which isn't a bad thing, but it does mean I have silly opinions that shouldn't be too important for anyone else to live alongside. I've now taken on board a (possibly?) Arabian Proverb...

The words of the tongue should have three gatekeepers:
  > Is it true?
  > Is it kind?
  > Is it necessary?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna become perfect. I don't expect to be, and honestly, if I didn't have the occasional Pickle rant that was potentially offensive to at least SOMEONE, I think I'd lose a part of me. However, the above rings true, and I want to be a better person, and not allow these negative judgments and thoughts spread to others.
I already know it's not gonna be overnight. I'm a horrifically judgmental person, and I'm aware that a lot of my issues are because I  have a tendency to project. I assume that everyone is just as judgmental as me, when in actuality, I'm a speck of dust in the grand scheme of things and I'm barely ever considered by anyone outside of my circle.

All this said, don't expect me to become a completely different person. Not happening. I will just attempt to remember that it is NOT okay to silently judge, or loudly judge anyone, and rest assured if the ugly side of me pops up in a conversation, I will be over-thinking it until next week, kicking myself that i'm not finished learning yet. :P

All of the things : 

Body :  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : CATWA Uma
Skin : [theSkinnery] Laura Collabor88
Eyes :  CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Appliers :  LOTUS. Duality Eyes (Gacha) @ Gacha Guardians
Moles & Freckles :  Go&See  * Bae * Moles - Pallete @ The Seasons Story
Birthmark :  [okkbye] bold birthmarks
Hair : Tableau Vivant \\ Elly hair @ Kustom9
Flower hairband : . Liquence . - Flower Crown
Sweater : .miss chelsea. Gabi Sweater @ N21 (opens today!)
Shorts : .:villena:. - Split Denim Shorts
Tights (applier) : Bossie. diamond fishnet tights 



No comments:

Post a Comment