Wednesday 31 January 2018

Lift me up.

 

Pose & Balloons : BellePoses - Hani Balloon 4
Location : Whimberly

Hi!
SL is a little busy for me right now, what with commitments I have made to friends, Consent stuffs and attempting to help the Santi with his new exciting project, so I don't have a whole bunch of things to say, except go to Whimberly! I can't believe I've never found this little gem of a place before, but it was abso-stinkin'-lutely adorable! 
I have to admit I was kind of mad when lady-on-the-horse popped in and stood in the background forever and ever, but actually, she made a rather stunning little focal point, so I'm not mad anymore at all! Sometimes, it's just little details like that which make all the difference, and actually end up enhancing something, regardless of your initial idea for a picture.
Anywho, you have the landmark up there ^^ go explore! Find all the things! See all the pretties!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body & Hands : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : { Clair de Lune } Aurora (Note : this skin is ADULT, but the store is CHILD orientated, please go dressed accordingly!)
Head : CATWA Uma
Eyes : [JOE SL] GIGI MESH EYE
Freckles :  Bossie. freckles & star stickers
Birthmark : [okkbye] bold birthmarks
Hair : tram H0119 hair Uber 
Glasses : .tsg. Shy Megane
Outfit : _CandyDoll_ Lily Shirt & _CandyDoll_ Lily Skirt - Patterns (Mainstore)
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One
Bag : .random.Matter. x Momento - Love me potion bag RARE (Gacha)
Tattoo : DAPPA - Saku Tattoo. Kinky Event
Shoes : _CandyDoll_ Lily Heels @ N21 



No comments:

Post a Comment