Monday 15 January 2018

Graduate.


Pose :  <K&S> Bloom Male pose 4
Location : [WoS] Woodcrest University Campus in Wormwood City - Urban RPG
(Please be courteous to RP'ers while visiting this sim & wear the appropriate tag!)

I've often been tempted to start attending a roleplay area. Usually, I get all the shopping done, create a backstory for my character and then completely wimp out about actually interacting with anyone or creating story-lines. It's not because I'm uncertain about my roleplay abilities... in fact i'm probably disgustingly over-confident in that respect. Again, it comes down to being afraid to actually dip my toe in and get started.
I give full props to Santi for finding the location for this post today. There I was.. all Man-Pickled up and whining mercilessly to him; "I'm so stinkin' cute but I don't know where.." I knew I wanted a fraternity house but I'm so terrible with the search button and so easily distracted!
This sim is set up beautifully. If you're looking to roleplay in a university theme, I would recommend this on looks alone, who knows, maybe you'll even find a Man-Pickle wandering around :P


All of the things! :

Body, Hands & Feet : [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body 
Skin : Clef de Peau.Oscar  @ TMD 
Head :  CATWA HEAD Stanley 
Eyes :  LOTUS. Lovely Eyes
Hairbase & Hair : Modulus - Scott Hair @ TMD 
Ears : [theSkinnery] Human Ears
Glasses : [Z O O M] Luccs Kioto Glasses @ TMD 
Jacket & Shirt : not so bad . mesh . MARCO suit jacket @ TMD 
Pants : <Kalback> Original Chino @ TMD 
Boots : [MSN Design] - Nubuck Boot 


No comments:

Post a Comment