Saturday 6 January 2018

Follow me.


Pose :  Go&See * Cutie * 4 Chapter 4 

Props/Background : BRICKWALL KIT - URBAN JUNGLE
HPMD* Garden Tree09 with Lights 
striped mocha - unicorn mane chair 
darkendStare. unicorn foals [Angelic] (lay) RARE (Gacha)
[DDD] Twinkle Patches
[DDD] Twinkling Ivy
.Oppa.  Flower Wall  Etoile 

Boy am I glad to be back on the CandyDoll train! Expect an influx of their amazing content over the next few days/weeks, because they really are one of my favourite secondlife brands for clothing & shoes. Their textures are soo good and their fits are just perfect! Also, *most* of the time they make items for almost all the popular bodies - make sure you check the advertisements to be 100% certain, though.
I've been favoring my Belleza Freya body for a little while, and it's always lovely when a creator I love makes an item that is almost a perfect fit. Of course, there will always be little pieces you need to alpha out on the hud, but I really can't argue with that - I mean, what's the point of having an alpha hud if you never use it? :P
There's a mix and match of old & new in my post today, hopefully all the items are all available still, but if not I'm almost 100% certain there are more 'modern' alternatives. I have about 23423423563092 unicorn things in my inventory, so they can't be too difficult to find either on marketplace if they're gachas, or in other mainstores if they're no longer there. I'd like to think that my outfits are used as inspiration, rather than copied in completeness, but however you choose to use the looks I present to you, I'm grateful for your readership <3

On to the things!


All the things! :

Body : -Belleza- Freya 
Head : CATWA Uma
Skin : more more. nari skin_RARE1 (Gacha)
Eyes :  CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Appliers :  LOTUS. Charmant Eyes (Gacha) @ Chapter 4 
Freckles : [okkbye] Faux Freckles From a former Powder Pack
Eyebrows & Eyeshadow : Go&See * Frozen * Eye - Make-Up Pallete ~ Catwa @ Chapter 4 
Hair : RAMA.SALON - Kimmy Hair Fameshed
Unicorn Horn : Fawny - Unicorn Horn
Headband : +Half-Deer+ Blossom Baby - Rose Crown - Pastel (Gacha) 
Necklace : (Yummy) Pearl Flower Necklace 
Jacket :_CandyDoll_ Soraya Coat 
Dress : _CandyDoll_ Jacinda Dress 
Hands : Slink Hands - Dynamic
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One
Tattoo : [ATI] Zyra...
Boots : _CandyDoll_ Soraya Boots 


No comments:

Post a Comment