Sunday 27 May 2018

Coming around.


Pose : <K&S> Just to be together. Bento pose

Props : DRD - The Bakers Fail - Cake Counter

dust bunny . at home baking

So i'm officially introducing you all to Durex, my partner. Now, don't get too excited, he's not some brand new loverboy - but he is definitely going to get some Pickle action! He's another alt of mine. I'm sure some of you who do photographs have the same issue that I do, in finding partners who don't want to jump all over your naked pixel bits as soon as you suggest a picture, or who are available when you need them... so I figured it was about time Durex got a make over so that I could abuse his presence.
Yes yes, there's still a Man-Pickle... and he will still make appearances - but Man-Pickle is on my Girl-Pickle avatar, so taking photo's with him was almost impossible. Am I making sense? *flails*
Anywho, having the option of a delicious Man-Dolly running around in nothing but a pair of undies is never a bad thing, is it?

So I want to do a shout out to K&S poses again. They're not a "sponsor" of mine - this is legitimately from a customer standpoint.
A while back I had an issue with a couples pose. I IM'd the owner (KatyaSessions) and explained my problem, and she literally went above and beyond trying to help me, even tp'ing me to view the issue herself. Unfortunately neither of us could work out why I was struggling with said pose - and everyone else who had tried it out and used it didn't suffer the same effect I was getting, so I still firmly believe there was something I was wearing that was causing the weirdness that happened.
Anywho.. it basically renders that one pose useless to me, and as I left, thanking her profusely for her time, she was extremely kind and sent me the above pose as a gift - "To cheer me up".
I love her poses, always have... and to know that I am supporting a creator who is genuine, who will go the extra mile for their customers fills my little heart with happy, and she will always have a fan in me.
xoxo


All of the things, Durex : 

Body, Hands & Feet : [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body
Skin (Head): Not Found - Robert Skin 
Skin (Body) : Clef de Peau.Body Tight 
Head :  CATWA HEAD Skrell
Eye Bruises : Izzie's - Bruised Eyes 
Beard & Scar : IDTTY Faces - Sharp Beard [CUT]
Piercings : -SU!- Piercing Set 06 
Ears : [MANDALA]STRETCHED_Ears_Season2 HUMAN
Nails in ear : [CX] Heavily Nailed (Group Gift)
Hair : taketomi - Kris 
Tattoo : DAPPA - Sick Tattoo @ Men Only Monthly
Undies : RIOT / Richard Boxer Briefs 


All of the things, Pickle : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Skin : Essences - Allison Pale 01 @ Kustom9
Head :  CATWA HEAD Magy
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Appliers : Go&See * Sparkle * Catwa Eyes @ Anybody
Septum, Bindi & Earrings : :: SAGA :: Venus Jewel Set @ ULTRA
Hair :  *barberyumyum*93
Top : Pixel Geek - Vanilla Shirt * Plastic @ RLD
Nipple Applier : :BP: Belleza Nipnops Light 
Nipple chain : Messy. Gem Barbells Nipplechain 
Nails :~GD~J Star's Ringed(Baddie Claws)
Rings : (Yummy) Free Spirit Rings @ Collabor88
Shorts & Stars :  Eliavah ~ Twinsilk Shorts [METALLIC&HOLO PACK] @ Equal10
Sneakers : [VALE KOER] HEATUP SNEAKERS 


Close up in natural lighting of the Essences Skin, Go&See Eyes & Saga Jewelry on Firestorm Viewer. (No Edit)


No comments:

Post a Comment