Friday 4 May 2018

Like I wanna.


Pose : FOXCITY. Soulfood-7 (Fatpack exclusive) Blush
Headphones : .miss chelsea. Niki Headphones Onyx (Gacha)

Location : Netherwood

It all started with the hair. I know. You've probably seen it blogged already, but seriously - how can I not love these twisty curls and delicious little pigtails? I'm an absolute sucker for big hair, and I would kill for this style in RL. 
Add to that the brand new tank & sweater set from NS store (there's a massive hud with options to hide the tank or the sweater, change the colours of the tank and change the design of the sweater!), and the ripped pants from the Evani Gacha and I was legit in love.
It took me a minute to figure out what I wanted to do with this, and then it hit me that I'd make a wonderful singing Pickle, somewhere random, just not giving a flying monkeys about who was around me... and that's how Netherwood came into play!

So here you can see a wild Pickle in her natural habitat, leaning up against a vintage gas-tank type dealio, her music up high and her eyes closed as she completely forgets her environment, and gets completely lost in her favourite song... hopefully, not scaring the animals. :P

Here's to a fabulous Friday!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : Skin : Go&See * Hela * Pale @ Blush
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-CHLOE
Eyes : LOTUS. Gaze Eyes (Gacha) @ Bloom
Lipstick : . MILA . Princess of Darkness Makeup
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Pixie Ears 
Earrings :  :: SAGA :: :Leonore Earring DUO Black/Gold
Hairbase : .Tableau Vivant \\ Lelutka HB1 
Hair : [RA] Samatha Hair @ FaMESHed
Choker : #Foxy - Lace Corset Choker 
Tank & Sweater (one-piece) : NS::  Meant to Be Style Sweatshirt
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The Bold One
Pants : EVANI - Sommer leggins RARE (Gacha) @ The Epiphany
Shoes : FLITE. Retro Gliders V2 


No comments:

Post a Comment