Sunday 13 May 2018

I'll protect you.

Kaleidoscope pic template FGC2

Pose & Swords : *Eternal Dream* Feral 01 The Fantasy Gacha Carnival

Background & Props :

 13. {U} Hoodoo WD- Rocky Snake Set The Fantasy Gacha Carnival

"Moon_Sha" Viking Master Throne The Fantasy Gacha Carnival
"Moon_Sha" Viking Wall Banner - Rune Alphabet The Fantasy Gacha Carnival

Back to some FGC Goodies!
This outfit was kind of odd which naturally means I absolutely love it, the colours are very vivid, though! I feel a bit like a rainbow Viking. I'm going to come steal your man and pillage your village, all while looking fabulous in my pink fur.

The past couple of days have been quite difficult, and this outfit, this stance, and the way this image has come across is kind of how I feel today. I'm a strong woman. At times, I need to remind myself of this. One of the things that I am proud of about myself is that I am not scared to feel anymore. 
I have always been heavily led by my emotions, if i'm sad, I'll probably cry. If I'm happy, I'll probably cry. If I'm scared, there's every chance I might cry haha. I used to be incredibly ashamed of this, but I think I've finally come to terms with the fact that although I am emotional, this doesn't make me less strong. In fact, I feel like maybe it makes me stronger. I refuse to dull down those emotions to make those around me comfortable. I got told today that I "Feel too much" and I need to stop. Honestly, it made me make that weird squishy nose face and furrow my brow. Like, what? How can you feel too much? It made me incredibly defensive, and if anything just made my decision not to dim any part of me to 'fit in' much easier. I care, deeply. I love, entirely. I give freely, and you know what? I'll carry on doing all of those things because if I don't... I just wouldn't be Pickle.

Happy Sunday, peeps.
xoxo.


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : Go&See * Hela * Tropic
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-CHLOE
Eyes : -SU!-Delora Eyes Fatpack /ULTRARARE/ (Gacha)
Lipstick : -SU!- Madeleine Lipstick "Berries" 
Piercing : AITUI - Bull Horn Septum Piercing 
Facepaint : [Demonic] Askari II Tattoo @ The Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Pixie Ears 
Hairbase : .Tableau Vivant \\ Lelutka HB1 
Hair : +Spellbound+ Battlefield //
Outfit : NIU - Vikings warrior gacha The Fantasy Gacha Carnival


No comments:

Post a Comment