Monday 7 May 2018

Everything you need.


Pose : Ana Poses - Mumbai 03 TMD

Location : Peaky Blinders 

Being the crazy English bird I am, I took a chance on heading over to the Peaky Blinders sim, which is of course based upon the Peaky Blinders series. I was incredibly pleasantly surprised by the composition of the English Countryside they've achieved here, It's absolutely beautiful, and there are so  many lovely little spots to take pictures. Apparently they even do Open Mic nights and have rentals.
I ran in to a couple of the owners, and they were super welcoming too, so I really feel like this is a place to watch out for. Thanks for bringing the creativity & beauty to SL guys, big thumbs up from me!

Also, I'm well aware of how weird it is to claim I'm an "English bird" when I'm rocking Man-Pickle in all his manly glory. Pls just love me. <3
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body 
Skin : Stray Dog - Liam Skin - TONE 04 TMD
Head :  CATWA HEAD Stanley 
Eyes :  LOTUS. Cosmic Eyes 18 (Catwa) MYSTERY RARE (Gacha)
Ears : [MANDALA]STRETCHED_Ears_Season2 HUMAN
Hairbase : Stealthic - Male Hairbase
Hair : Modulus - Danny Hair TMD
Tattoo : *Bolson / Leonardo TMD
Necklace : amias - VITALI TMD
Jacket : [VALE KOER] DARKSHADOW PARKA TMD 
Pants : TonkTastic - Chino w. Belt TMD 
Shoes : [ VERSOV ] DJANGOV_SNEAKERS TMD 



No comments:

Post a Comment