Thursday 10 May 2018

Saving this for you.

Kaleidoscope pic template Dappa

Pose : FOXCITY. Wild&Free-6m (Fatpack exclusive)

Location : Mystic Timbers

I'm pretty sure I've explained my love of Sunflowers. 
I'm beyond excited to show off this gorgeous Dappa tattoo, and it took me a moment to decide how to portray it. Literally, this tattoo just melts my very soul.
I know I talk about when I was younger a lot, but Sunflowers are one of the few things about my childhood that literally fill me with all the happy. I remember growing them at school, and having silly little competitions with my brothers to see who's can grow the tallest. I remember them growing in my mums garden, covering the fence and the trellis, making the garden look like it's surrounded by sunshine. I remember drying out the heads when they're finished and hanging them up so that the birds and squirrels could munch at the seeds.
They also remind me of my Grandad, but I don't really know why. Maybe somewhere in the deep recess of my mind there's a memory I don't quite grasp, but it's quite likely my Grandad grew these in his garden too.

I hope today is a good day for you. Shine bright, my lovelies. 
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya 
Skin (Head) : Not Found - Piper Skin Toffee (CATWA) @ Cosmopolitan
Skin (Body) : [theSkinnery] Belleza Body Applier (toffee)
Head : CATWA Magy
Eyes : [JOE SL] CAULIFLOWER MESH EYE
Birthmark : [okkbye] bold birthmarks
Ears : [theSkinnery] Human Ears (mesh)
Earrings :  (Yummy)  Free Spirit Earrings Collabor88
Hair base : Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - set 03 for CATWA
Hair :  *Besom~Pesha Collabor88
Tattoo : DAPPA - Sun Dance Tattoo. @ Anybody
Bikini : *BOOM* Anse Lazio Bikini (pitch)
Nails :~GD~J Star's Ringed(Baddie Claws) 



No comments:

Post a Comment