Thursday 17 May 2018

Hit the floor.


Pose altered with animare to the point where it makes no sense, and the background is drawn in photoshop! <3

As soon as I put this outfit on from CandyDoll at Collabor88, I got Charlie's Angels retro vibes.
I used a green-screen background for this, and it's not something I do very often because it just doesn't feel 'real' to me, but in this case, I wanted to do something different. I wish I'd spent a little more time on it, because now I see lots of little pieces of green that I didn't quite get out (shh Pickle, don't draw attention to the faults!)... but I suppose if nothing else, this was a learning curve. I wasn't expecting to be able to draw the background - but they're all basic shapes that I just filled in using the bucket tool once i'd drawn them, so that was okay too!
Anyway, as usual there are details below with all the Landmarks attached. Happy shopping!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya 
Skin (Head) : Not Found - Piper Skin Toffee (CATWA) @ Cosmopolitan
Skin (Body) : [theSkinnery] Belleza Body Applier (toffee)
Head : CATWA Magy
Eyes : [JOE SL] CAULIFLOWER MESH EYE
Eyeshadow : Veechi - She Chic Shadows
Birthmark : [okkbye] bold birthmarks
Hair : #Foxy - Angel Hair 
Romper : _CandyDoll_ Selina Jump @ Collabor88
Nails :~GD~J Star's Ringed(Baddie Claws) 
Rings : (Yummy) Free Spirit Rings @ Collabor88
Boots : _CandyDoll_ Selina Jump @ Collabor88


No comments:

Post a Comment