Sunday 20 May 2018

Good reputation.


Pose : FOXCITY. Solitude-3
Background & propstuffs : DRD - evening romance
Refuge - Fairytale Mirror Silver
Refuge - Vintage Fur Chair White/Silver

Yesterday we had an erotic story time at Consent. I was a little apprehensive, because I hadn't actually spoken to the lady in world on voice, and my initial thought was "Crap, what if she sounds like she's lost all her teeth, run a marathon and smokes 90 a day?" I know. I'm awful. But in reading erotica, these things are important. Anyway, Shay showed up, and absolutely knocked me off my stool. Not only does she have a stunning voice, but she's clearly educated and her stories weren't run of the mill, "He put it in me and I orgasmed" type stories. There was also a degree of learning as I discovered Walt Whitman was in fact a bit of a literotica writer, so I'm super psyched for the next time she decides to host something!

Leading on from the erotica almost seamlessly, I want to take a moment to address RLD (Red Light District). The newest round opened on the 15th, and while you have probably seen a couple of items available already, I feel it necessary to remind you of all the details you might need to keep up to date with this wonderfully kinky event i'm lucky enough to currently blog for. The website is right >Here<  and you can find everything you need to know about the event included in the easy to peruse site, whether that's the current creators and their products available in this round, applications for designers/bloggers - and there's even a special page dedicated to their bloggers! See if you can find my ever-changing face in the sea of amazingly creative photographers!

Check out all RLD items (And more!) below!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : CATWA Magy
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier : LOTUS Heroic Eyes (Gacha) @ Pocket Gacha
Skin : Insol: Lona applier  A-Gacha @ Kustom9
Eyebrows : Bossie. sarah eyebrows [catwa] 
Freckles : Bossie. freckles & beauty marks [catwa] 
Ears : .:[PUMEC] :.  - / Mesh Ears\ Bohemian  @ Cosmopolitan
Hair base : Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - set 03 for CATWA
Hair & Face Harness : +Spellbound+ Control For Bound Box
Collar : #187# Belong Collar RLD
Tattoo : DAPPA - Jumeirah Tattoo.@ Dubai Event (Open today, 20th May at Midday)
Nipple Leash : ~MR~LeashChain~ RLD
Modesty Guard : *elise* - Isabeau RLD
Foot Straps : .Quirky. Runa Ankle Cuffs RLD

No comments:

Post a Comment