Sunday 6 May 2018

Make it all alright.


Pose : FOXCITY. Soulfood-2m

Background & Decor : 

*alirium* DownyGrass 

Refuge - Spring Gala Set White @ FaMESHed
Includes : Table, Chairs, Flags & Lights
Refuge - Spring Gala Table Light (Gift @ FaMESHed)

MONS / 3D - TenteLeaf Photoshoot Decor @ Equal10

I'm feeling like absolute BUTT again! I really think I might be doing it to myself too, so I'm kinda mad! Hopefully, this time it doesn't flare up to badly, because right now, I can just about  manage to sit at the PC... but if I suddenly disappear for a few days - I'll be back!

Meanwhile, have some pretties from amazing creators!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya 
Skin : Go&See * Hela * Pale @ Blush
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-CHLOE
Eyes : LOTUS. Gaze Eyes (Gacha) @ Bloom
Lipstick : . MILA . Princess of Darkness Makeup
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Noldor Elf Ears 
Hairbase : .Tableau Vivant \\ Lelutka HB1 
Hair & Wreath : Tableau Vivant // April hair @ The Gacha Garden 
Lingerie : [AB] Heart Lingerie Rose
Coat : Moon Elixir - Hollyweird - Fur Robe @ Blush
Body Glitter (it really sparkles!) : [Cynful] Stripper Body Dust
Shoes : #EMPIRE - Quill @ Bloom



No comments:

Post a Comment