Saturday 12 May 2018

Do it all again.

Kaleidoscope pic template Moss&Mink, Empire, Bueno

Pose : FOXCITY Stairs (Standing)-1m (edited slightly in animare)

Background & Props : See below.

Hey!
Today might be a mishmash of crazy, because I've really, really been working on this post on and off all day (two days now. Shh), while being slightly distracted by other things. Mainly friends, and hot chicken wings, and the occasional netflix... today has actually been a really nice day.

For the most part, I feel like I explain myself quite well. Sometimes, however, I'm certain that my words get misconstrued and the quote "I'm responsible for what I say, not what you understand" comes to the forefront of my mind. I try to be clear and concise at all times, but even then when I am being my very plainest, there can be unanswered questions.
I feel as though if you (the collective you, not you personally), have questions, you should seek answers to them. If you feel something, you should express it. I believe in attempting to be unequivocably honest with yourself and others so that you can get to know you, and everyone around you knows where they stand.
Yet somehow, there's still room for questioning your motives, or 'people' (again, collective, not personal) can make you question yourself.
I think I might be slightly sleep deprived right now, and I'm not 100% that I'm making sense. Haha.
Ultimately, be human, be open, be honest.
xoxo

Kaleidoscope pic template Moss & Mink

Find your pretties :

There are literally so many things here, I'm a little bit nervous to begin adding a list. Most items are Moss&Mink, and should be available either at the mainstore, or at the event listed. If you need clarification at any point, please don't hesitate to reach out either by comment here, or by IM in-world (LollipopLace Resident)

Left to Right (as much as possible!)

{moss&mink} Cake & Lace - Conservatory RARE (Gacha)
{moss&mink} Shimmer Butterflies (On conservatory window)
{moss&mink} Summer of 69 - String Lanterns (Gacha)
{moss&mink} Lily Outdoor set @ Illuminate (FINAL DAY)
{moss&mink} Summer of 69 - Umbrella (Gacha)

*alirium* ItchyGrass
*alirium* PuffyGrass
HPMD* Garden Tree09 with Lights

{moss&mink} Double Coffee table
{moss&mink}  Cake & Lace - Foil leaf macarons (Gacha)
{moss&mink} Cake & Lace - blossom cakes (Gacha)
{moss&mink} Picnic in the Park - Jelly sandwiches
{moss&mink} Bottled Flowers - White
{moss&mink} Summer of 69 - Light orbs (Gacha)
{moss&mink} Cake & Lace - Heart balloons (Pink/Lilac) (Gacha)
{moss&mink} The Love Chapel 6 Republic

HPMD* Dirt Road - brown

{moss&mink} 3D Butterfly - Lilac
{moss&mink} Tropical Bliss - Candles
{moss&mink} Plant - Palm (White)
{moss&mink} Lily Outdoor set - Sofa (inside chapel)


All of the other things! :

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin (Head) : Not Found - Piper Skin Toffee (CATWA) @ Cosmopolitan
Skin (Body) : [theSkinnery] Belleza Body Applier (toffee)
Head : CATWA Magy
Eye Liner : . MILA . Princess of Darkness Makeup
Eyes : [JOE SL] GIGI MESH EYE
Birthmark : [okkbye] bold birthmarks
Hair : Stealthic - Somber @ Kustom9 (Opens 15th, but shh... cam in now!)
Necklace : +Half-Deer+ Forest Charm - Bunny Necklace (Gold) (Gacha)
Dress :  BUENO-Drea Dress Collabor88
Cardigan : [Cynful] Fuzzy Cardigan
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One
Shoes : #EMPIRE - Leilani @ Shiny Shabby

Phew!
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment